Baptist Mission Australia's Executive Director, Scott Pilgrim, has set a prayer challenge our our mission communnity during May. Will you join in?
Scott shares, "I have set a daily phone alarm as a prompt to pray each day in May. I’ve chosen 3.16pm, inspired by John 3:16 aligned with our strategic roadmap 'Why' statement... Because nothing matters more than sharing God's love for the world. Will you join me in prayer each day at 3:16pm? Or select another suitable time to pray?
Let’s be praying for:
- Growing awareness about what God is doing around the world, particularly through our teams
- God’s faithful provision of our financial needs through generous partners
- God’s Spirit to be at work in the lives of people considering a call to intercultural mission service
- Pastors and leaders to continue accessing the great online resources
- All our intercultural and National Team members who will be sharing in churches – in person and online
- Pastors preaching to the Crossing the Street theme
- Passionate, faithful men and women who advocate for our workers and organisation in their churches
- Our State Leaders as they engage with church communities, partners and potential workers
- Our faitful team members processing gifts and supporting churches during this busy time
Let’s all be in on this and pray for May!"